It's all about the skateboard!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Jackson has fallen in love with skateboards (largely in part, due to his cousins, whom he absolutely adores). As any normal parents, we have decided to reward him for completing his potty training with a skateboard. Because of that decision, it is now all we hear about. When he wakes up in the morning, "Mommy, maybe today I'll go potty in the toilet every time and then I'll get my skateboard and we'll have soooo much fun." When he says his prayers at night, "please bless that I will be able to get my skateboard and we can go in the driveway really, really fast." At least it's keeping him driven to accomplish the goal. We are almost there and we are so excited! Finally, we will only have one child in diapers. Bribery is a sweet, sweet thing!

1 comments:

AHEM said...

he looks like such a big boy in these pictures, and so handsome too. i showed ava these pictures and she got so excited to see "jagjon and babee."