Grace vs. Oatmeal

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As some of you may know, Grace has been battling a bit of a stomach issue the last little while. Although, I am completely sick of the smell and laundry that has accumulated because of this, I do feel awful for my little girl when she isn't feeling well. The worst part of this whole thing is that she is starving and although I would love to feed her anything she wants, there's really no point ... let's just leave it at that! I think we are finally over the hump of this one, so she finally got to eat some oatmeal the other day. Someone was really excited...I'm so hungry, I could eat a ... bowl?Ahhhh...
I love food! So worn out, but totally worth it.Full Tummy = Happy Girl

7 comments:

Jenni said...

It is so refreshing to see her so concerned about skin care at such a young age. Oatmeal masks - great for softening and exfoliating.

Hope she's feeling better - for both of your sakes!

P. Family said...

I'm glad Grace is feeling better. I HATE the stomach flu......... She looks so dang cute with her hair pulled back like that.
Miss you guys!!!

Chantelle

Nielsen Family said...

Grace is looking so grown-up! What a cutie. I am glad she is feeling better, it's no fun when your little one is sick.

Courtney said...

Oh, that is not fun to deal with! I am glad things are getting better...on the bright side, she is about the cutest thing EVER in those pictures!

We haven't seen you guys in a while...let's get the kids together and go to the park or something! I'll email Tiff.

SoCalHirts said...

Cute pictures - I'm still jealous of the hair:)

Hayley said...

oh, i miss her and that sweet (dirty) face.

she needs a big bowl of ice-cream to top it off.

The Simmons Family said...

I linked to your blog from Chantelle's....I just have to say that your kids are adorable!! I don't know if your remember our emails about heart docs back in Sep. Thanks for the advice!! Andrea
simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com