Family Photos

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I finally broke down and had family photos taken this year. It is on the TOP of my list of least favorite things to do. I love taking pictures of my kids or having pictures taken of my kids, but I never want to be in the action. I'm happier behind it! I guess all the peer pressure finally got to me. Here are a few of the best (a.k.a - most like our family). They truly capture what it is like to take our family pictures. Maybe this is another reason why I hate having them taken. I do have to admit, that they are pretty funny though!

5 comments:

P. Family said...

You guys look great. The kids are so cute.

Love Ya!

Jenni said...

Well, don't you all look swank! (I'm assuming you dressed Kelly, because there's no orange T-shirt.) Very cute.

Marnee Marriott said...

I so love the first one... Seriously, I think I am going to have to enter that into a photo contest... just a simple title, "THE FAMILY PORTRAIT". It really says it all. Yes, it is SOOO you guys, but really, I think it is just classic FAMILY portrait.

Hayley said...

these are beautiful. i love grace in the last one and jackson in the first one. hah!

Courtney said...

Oh look! We are officially friends now that you commented on my blog! I can't believe you even question whether Grace will look as cute in that shabby apple dress....UM HELLO...She is seriously the cutest thing ever!

I think you are going to have to take a picture of her in it and post it...only because these are way cuter once a little girl is walking around...and I obviously won't have that for a while!