Our Sunday Bests

Sunday, January 27, 2008




I love it when my family is all dressed up for church. I especially love it when Kelly gets them dressed while I am still getting ready. Mostly because, they always come running into my bathroom to show off how they look. Whether that's what they are really trying to do or not, I still love it! Gracie loves to wear her church shoes in my bathroom so she can hear them tap around when she dances and twirls. Jackson loves for me to tell him how handsome he looks and for him to tell me how he got dressed all by himself ... "except for my belt, because that is still too hard!"

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it. You guys look awesome- especially Kelly!! :)
that Jackson is so cute! I love it. Now I'm wondering how on earth you got these pics. Please don't tell me you were ready that early for church that you had to kill time by taking pictures.

Hayley said...

you forgot how kelly also puts his cologne on jackson so he's all ready for the ladies. lucky little audrey!

Jenni said...

Jeepers! He's growing up.

And Jackson is, too.

Jenni said...

Love the little headband and red dress.....makes me want a girl!

P. Family said...

So cute!! come by and see my blog, I Bag Tagged you.

Love and miss you all.

Chantelle