Fun at the Park

Sunday, January 27, 2008


We love having a park so close to home. It's so nice to be able to head down for a few minutes and not feel like we have to stay forever or commit a whole day to it. We usually take our lunch down and then stay and play for just a little bit. Grace doesn't eat, she just runs off to discover new things immediately. Her most recent discovery is that her legs are finally long enough to climb up the stairs. This means trouble for me because now I actually have to constantly follow her around as she is a bit fearless and still forgets about the whole "depth perception" issue. She used to be content just standing at the bottom of the slide trying to figure out a way to climb up (with no luck)! Those were the days! Oh well! Jackson loves every bit of this park. He just goes crazy and never seems to stop! Gotta love all the sound effects that boys make when they are playing though. Especially when pretending to drive.




*this is Grace discovering her new found freedom at the park. I think she is pretty proud of herself!

3 comments:

smith scratch said...

Gracie looks adorable in the last photo. What a couple of characters!

Courtney said...

Such cute pictures! I never remember to bring my camera to the park...

Matt said...

From Luke to Jackson and Gracie,

I went to the Monster Truck Ralley. One of the trucks lost its wheel. One of the monster trucks got broken. All of the monster trucks squished the cars.

Come see my website for pictures.

I like the pictures of you guys at the park. I miss going to the swimming pool by your house with you guys.

Luke