Jackson's Tagged

Sunday, August 10, 2008

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Say good things"

2. What makes mom happy?
"Jackson" & "when I am being good"

3. What makes mom sad?
"When I'm grumpy"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When you tickle me"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"A laughing girl"

6. How old is your mom?
"22. I forgot how many you are."

7. How tall is your mom?
"So tall"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"To play with me"

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
"Doesn't play & not be happy"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being nice"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"playing, finger painting, not kicking, your pretty good at everything"

12. What is your mom not so good at?
"Not drawing dragons on pictures"
(although I have never tried, apparently he knows my limits)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Be nice about taking care of me"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"guacamole"
( I didn't know that)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"That you are always nice and good to me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Nobody. Your my mom."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"paint, play and play trains and cars"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Because we got made from Jesus"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"Because we got made different, silly"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You hug me and kiss me and read me stories and do all kinds of stuff with me"

4 comments:

Marnee Marriott said...

Too cute! Love his answers!

Jenni said...

We both got made from Jesus?!? Oh, that's just priceless!

tyandlinds said...

i am glad you are good at "not kicking". he sure sounds like he loves his mom... even if she can't draw dragons. :)

Tiffany said...

Ok I love, love that first picture- it is so amazing!