Time Out!

Monday, August 11, 2008


Grace has a REALLY bad habit. Most of you don't need to worry that this could affect you or your children someday as she seems to focus this bad habit strictly on Jackson. She bites him! Yep, that's right, she's a biter. Not only that, but she is smart enough to only do it when we are not in the room. Granted she does not do this on a regular basis, but I think one time is too many. I can't say he doesn't always deserve it, but honestly, .... why biting? So, the very few times we've been able to catch her we are quick to reprimand her in hopes of putting a stop to this nonsense. For whatever reason, she listens to Kelly so much better than me and actually takes him seriously. Who would have thought!
I know I shouldn't laugh when Gracie get put in "time out" by Kelly, but ... how could I not. She would never sit there for me or like that for that matter. I think he now does it just because it makes me laugh so hard.


"SORRY!"

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh gosh, Mandy... that is the CUTEST STINKING THING! I love the corner pic! Well, who's kidding who, ALL the pics on your blog are fan-freakin-tastic (you're amazing!), but that first one of Gracie in the corner? Priceless!

Marnee Marriott said...

Who knew time out was so cute?

Courtney said...

I love the sorry hug at the end! So cute!

Jenni said...

Man, I'm busting up....because I can TOTALLY see this whole scenario with Kelly sticking her in timeout.

Way to put baby in a corner, Kelly.

P. Family said...

That is sooo funny! Great pics!

tyandlinds said...

this is the saddest, cutest, funniest thing.

Matt said...

Great pics Mandy. You need to put her in tmeout more often so you can take more pictures.

Hayley said...

i'm so glad that we got to see this in person. it makes it that much funnier!